Hampton Court Rosy Cross Pendant
Hampton Court Rosy Cross Pendant- This Hampton Court Rosy Cross Pendant reflects the Hampton Court Palace, built in 1514 by Thomas Wolsey, Roman Catholic cardinal, Archbishop of York, and Lord Chancellor. The Tudor Rose and Crown adorns the mediaeval cross to create a symbol of singular beauty, signifying faith and devotion.
Made from polished pewter with gold and enamel accents, this enchanting pendant comes with a chain and leaflet in a gold satin pouch. Designed by fantasy artist BRIAR. Approximate size: 1 ½” x 2 ¼”